In the Gym
Fitness and strength training for improved performance. From one off assessment to integrated training programmes for the racing season ahead. Sessions are delivered from the High-Performance Gym, University of Birmingham. Whether you are looking to improve strength, rehabilitate from injury, or maximise conditioning for racing sessions can be linked with training plans and remote coaching for maximum progress and improvements.
In the Lab
Fitness testing gives a clear understanding of current fitness levels and more importantly how to tailor training to give the best improvements in performance. Tests are delivered from the High Performance Lab at the University of Birmingham and tailored to the needs of the athlete and demands of the sport.
On the Bike
Improve performance through tailored skills sessions. These days aim to work on key skills, line choice and maximising speed on track. With timing equipment and on track filming analysis available for racers you will improve your understanding of how to get faster. Downhill and trail bike specific days available.
Helping you reach your potential on the track
How we can work together
Reach your goals with our coaching packages
On-going coaching throughout the season
- Tailored training packages to prepare you for the racing season
- Includes fitness testing, screening and gym sessions
- Includes written plans to follow to maximise your training
- Different levels of contact available
Fitness workshop days
- Small Group training days
- Improve your understanding how to train more effectively
- Clear training techniques and exercises to choose
- Delivered from the High-Performance Gym at The University of Birmingham
- Downhill performance or trail bike focus
- Downhill days held at an uplifted bike park- Revolution Bike Park
- Trail bike days held at Forest of Dean
- Small groups or 1-1 available
- Improve Key Skills and have clear technique feedback-whatever your level of riding
Following the completion of my degree I have been coaching professional athletes since 2004; working with Motocross and Mountain Bike racers to prepare for international, World Cup and World Championship competition. I have had the pleasure of coaching riders to 6 World Championship titles, multiple National Championships, and selection to represent their country. Junior development and Long Term Athletic Development is a key coaching interest of mine, and I have worked with many athletes from a young age through to senior success.